Driving Lessons to resume from TBC [UPDATED]
Jun 29, 2020
Driving Lessons to restart for all learner drivers from 4th July late July.
Are driving lessons restarting for everyone?
YES! We know many of you have been looking forward to getting behind the wheel and the current pandemic has caused disruption in many areas of our lives and goals for 2020.
DVSA have confirmed driving instructors can resume normal services from Saturday 4th July 2020. Sadly, due to the rise of infection Leicester is in lockdown for a further 2 weeks.
We can resume teaching learner drivers and potential driving instructors from the 4th July. However, due to the rise of infections Leicester is in lockdown for a further 2 weeks.
At Your Driving Academy we offer driving lessons and driving instructor training to over 250 learner drivers every single week. We're excited to be able to do what we love and help learner drivers get their driving licence and gain their independence.
How we'll be keeping you safe
As a driving school, we'll be taking the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- Before getting into the vehicle contact points will be wiped i.e. door handles, window controls, seat adjusters, steering wheel, hand brake, gear stick etc.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitiser gel
- To cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing - sleeve or tissue (not hands)
- Window will be kept open for ventilation
- have any COVID-19 symptoms
- been in contact with anyone with symptoms
- have been in contact with anyone who has travelled from high-risk, infectious region
You should contact the driving school or your driving instructor to rearrange your driving lesson appointment.
BOOK YOUR AUTOMATIC AND MANUAL LESSONS NOW!